Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm getting it!


Posted by PicasaSo, I am really trying to figure out this Picasa 3. I have so many pics. from camp that I really want to display them in a collage, etc. Here's my first attempt! Woo Hoo, it worked. I'm finally getting it, thanks to Sally's step by step directions!
When we went to camp this year, the sun was sleeping. The rain and cold weather smothered us like a blanket the entire time. So, it's the last day, we're driving out of camp, headed home, and sure enough, we get our first pocket of SUNSHINE. Robert pulls the trailer out of the campsite, down the road, and off towards the river. We get out, and enjoy the SUN! The kids had a ball gathering wood and making a fire to roast some hot dogs for lunch. What is it that makes roasted hot dogs taste so incredibly good?! I don't know, but we scarfed em' down like we'd been starving for a week, and you know no one is starving at camp!
So, it's time for me to make this family some dinner, but later tonight when the monkeys are sleeping, I am going to really get this collage thing down and post more pics. of our last summer adventures!